Make (delicious!) Halloween magic with this Harry Potter-inspired cocktail.
- 2 bottles ginger beer
- 2 bottles cream soda
- 4 ounces ginger liqueur
- 3 tablespoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- gold sanding sugar for rimming glasses
- Chill ginger beer and cream soda.
- Add ginger liqueur and butterscotch topping to a small bowl and whisk until fully combined.
- Moisten rims of glasses and dip in sanding sugar.
- Add ice to glasses.
- Distribute ginger liqueur mixture evenly among glasses.
- Add 4 ounces of ginger beer to each glass.
- Add 4 ounces of cream soda to each glass.
- Stir gently before serving.